For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Manage food service operations including vendor & staff supervision, food production and service, marketing and sanitation
- Maintain good working relationship with other employees and staff
- Politely and respectfully serves students, staff, parents, and other customers
- Perform tasks assigned with minimal supervision
- Accept responsibility for multiple tasks with supervision
- Assure that Cafeteria and SU Snack bar are clean and follow safety practices
- Maintain required system of accountability
- Plan production schedules and work assignments
- Train, supervise and evaluate staff according to established procedures
- Practice procedures in food preparation, use and care of equipment and personal habits to ensure sanitation standards are met
- Maintain daily production record of food, meal counts, daily deposits and other required documentation.
- Generate and submit weekly revenue reports and accounting of AIT share of revenues
- Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipment.
- Compile reports, bills, deposit slips and cash register reports.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in management
- Two years of experience in successful food service management at cafeteria or food courts
- Ability to organize information.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Other combinations of applicable education, training, and experience which provide the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position may be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Thai
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.