For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Assist in the allocation of rooms to faculty, staff and students and prepares lease contract.
- Assist in the coordination and follow up student and staff accommodation outstanding payments
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly room rental/ utilities/UIA charging reports for students to Registry/scholarship for the salary and bursary deductions
- Assist in updating data in the HOMS(Housing Office Management system) program/upload file in the ERP system for students/staff
- Assist in updating online data on the waiting list for students/staff
- Assist in updating resident emails for students/staff
- Assist in processing reports of vacancy rooms to janitorial and technical maintenance service staff for deep cleaning and maintenance
- Assist in updating AIT database programs (ERP, HOMS- billing system)
- Assist in performing general administrative works
- Follow and work as per AIT policies and procedures
- Perform any other works assigned by supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in accommodation management is preferable
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP System
- Good command of English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.