For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Manage the efficient operation of the accommodation unit and provide guest orientated service in accordance with established policies and procedures of AIT
- Manage the day to day operations of the accommodation facilities unit
- Provide quality and guest oriented service to the customers (staffs and students)
- Ensure all operations are in accordance with established policies and procedures of AIT
- Provide appropriate reports of occupancy, revenues, expenses and others to management
- Professionally respond to all queries and request by the customers
- Manage and delegate the work accordingly to all staff under accommodation unit
- Ensure effective communication channels are maintained
- Co-work with the Office of Student Affairs and Student Union.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management/equivalent
- Experience in accommodation management is preferable
- Hands-on management style and a willingness to undertake practical work when required;
- Strong communication & writing & reading skills in English;
- Ability to motivate staff, delegate tasks and work as part of a wider team;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments;
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, flexibility and adaptability with good organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems;
- Supervisory or leadership skills.
|To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.