For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Terms of Reference (TOR)
(A) SOCIAL MEDIA (50%)
- Developing social media strategy for the Institute
- manage all AIT social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, and Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Posting and engaging with the audiences
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of AIT social media platforms
(B)PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES (50%)
- Coordinate with other units on AIT promotional issue.
- Prepare annual institute level promotional strategy
- Focus and target student recruitment through promotional & social media campaign
- Master’s degree preferably in communications
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Mastery over all major platforms of social media
- Proficient in writing skill, both in Thai and in English (Minimum TOEIC score 900 is required)
- Proven skills in engaging with younger audiences
Salary and Benefits:
- All benefits stipulated under AIT Terms of Employment.
- Salary offered is regionally competitive. Additional benefits include provident fund, medical and dental benefits, and life insurance.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.