For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Terms of Reference (TOR) for Webmaster
(a)To maintain AIT Website
(b) Liaise with external service provider to update the website on regular basis
(c) Perform routine website maintenance and update the website without supervision
(d) Suggest new functionalities and additional features to keep the website updated
(e) Channel requests from the institute to the service provider
(f) Provide regular feedback on website performance and statistics
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
- Mastery of WordPress Platform
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience required
- Ability to communicate in English (Minimum TOEIC Score 650 is required) and in Thai language.
Salary and Benefits:
- All benefits stipulated under AIT Terms of Employment.
- Salary offered is regionally competitive. Additional benefits include provident fund, medical and dental benefits, and life insurance.
|To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.