For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
AIT International School (AITIS) functions within the academic framework of AIT. The school follows an international curriculum (American based) with an emphasis on STEM guidelines in English, Mathematics, and Science. The pupils, aged 2.5 to 12 years old, are multi-national, representing more than 25 nationality groups from Asia and other regions.AIT International School (AITIS) functions within the academic framework of AIT. The school follows an international curriculum (American based) with an emphasis on STEM guidelines in English, Mathematics, and Science. The pupils, aged 2.5 to 12 years old, are multi-national, representing more than 25 nationality groups from Asia and other regions.
1. Educational Leadership
- Establishing and promoting high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Supervising the instructional programs of the school, evaluating unit plans and observing classes on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Managing, evaluating, and supervising effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school.
- Leading the school’s “Technology Improvement Plan” providing a visionary approach that ensures students have access to the latest educational technology.
2. Administrative and Operational Oversight
- Providing a safe and healthy environment for teachers, support staff and pupils.
- Supervising and evaluating all professional and non-professional personnel assigned to the unit
3. Budget and Development
- Preparing and administering the annual budget.
- Preparing, revising and overseeing the AITIS Strategic Plan.
- Masters degree in Education from an accredited university
- Successful school leadership experience (minimum of 3 years) and targeted training
- Minimum of five years of classroom experience in elementary school education in an international environment
- Able to take responsibility and work independently
- Experience in STEM enhanced curriculum will be an advantage
- Fluent in oral and written English
AIT offers internationally competitive remuneration and benefits package.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume, an introduction letter stating your educational philosophy and reasons for applying for this position along with qualification certificates with transcripts, and other relevant documents. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.