For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Terms of Reference
- Current and forecasted trend of business opportunities in international donor agencies, private companies, and NGOs.
- Business operation of recurring client base.
- New business opportunities through government and international donor agencies.
- New business ideas that can be pitched to existing pool of clients.
- Resources required to convert the opportunities into projects.
- New ideas/ concepts that can lead to new business opportunity.
- Liaising with government and international funding agencies, and private companies.
- Business strategy based on current and forecasted trend of business opportunities.
- Concept/ Ideas that can be pitched to new and existing client base.
5) Lead and Support:
- Business team to implement business strategy leading to project finalization.
- Teams at AIT Solutions to finalize ideas/ concepts, and projects.
6) Maintain and Expand:
- Relationship with professionals at AIT, its network, and external resources.
- Partnership with organizations/ companies/ agencies with the objective of project realization.
- On the development of tools and guides that can facilitate proposal process.
- On the professional development of business team.
- Assigned staff in achieving their defined goals.
- Adherence to set requirements and achieve desired quality outputs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master degree in Business Administration, international development or related field.
- Minimum 8-years of experience in Business and Project Development, and proposal management.
- In-depth working knowledge of government and multilateral donor agencies contracting practices.
- Ability to mentor other and accept mentoring from other in technical issues.
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and ability to work independently as well cross-functional teams.
- Ability to produce proposals, reports and documents clearly to both technical and lay readers.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the Unit. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.