For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Term of Reference
- Pace and drive organization development, including analysis and implementation of priorities, partnerships, and infrastructure needs.
- Responsible for coordinating all of the Center's projects at the tactical level of profitability and planned versus actual performance.
- Develop the detailed methodology and criteria for Engineering Computations and Software Projects
- Lead the ACECOMS software promotion and support team.
- Develop and plan activities to increase memberships for the software and encourage active partition of professionals.
- Organize trainings for development of knowledge, information and skills in computer applications together with the background information and theory.
- Develop technical support mechanism to facilitate users of computer software tools for their effective use.
- Establish networks and associations with regional academic institutions and professional organizations for the technology-sharing and technology transfer.
- Promote a structured system and process to offer online value added interactive learning facility (AIT Share)
- Help to define strategy and resource allocation for the unit, and serve as a coach and mentor to assigned staff.
- Overall Project Management
- Structural Analysis, Design and Detailing
- Structural Analysis and Design Review
- Structural Evaluation and Remedial Measures
- Damage Investigation of Structures
- Co-Instructor for Seminar/Workshop
- Seminar/Workshop Planning and Organizing
- Seminar/Workshop Promotion
- Preparation of Seminar/Workshop Presentation
- Preparation of Seminar/Workshop Lecture Notes
- Preparation of Publication
- Preparation of Promotion Material
Software Development, Sale and Technical Support
- Software Promotion
- Software Order
- Software Customer Relation
- Software Technical Support through Email and Telephone
- Software Main Design Concept
- Software Testing and Verification
Website and Database
- Website content update
- Database maintenance
- Overall Financial Management
- Invoice Management
- Master degree in Software Engineering/Civil Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum 10-year to 15 years of experience in managing software promotions
- Exceptional managerial and operational experience preferably in managing complex activities of similar magnitude and complexity involving close coordination with local and international partners.
- Understanding of AIT administrative and financial procedures and requirements desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel frequently to abroad base on the requirement of International projects.
- Excellent communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership, and the ability to work collaboratively across technical disciplines.
- Ability to mentor other and accept mentoring from other in technical issues
- Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent ACECOMS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.