For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Terms of Reference
- Manage overall project implementation activities for projects related to performance-based seismic evaluation, structural design peer review, wind tunnel testing, and seismic hazard assessment for tall buildings and other structures, in line with project's scope and proposal
- Represent AIT Solutions with Executive Director and on absence of Executive Director in meetings with international clients and partners
- Formulate and review the project proposals in coordination with business development team in terms of technical and financial aspects
- Liaise with clients, partners, and external consultants regarding implementation of project activities and technical issues
- Review the outcomes/deliverables of the unit to ensure the quality and accuracy
- Solve the technical problems and issues by employing latest design methodology, specified
- Mentor and enhance the knowledge and skills of engineering team members to aware and understand the latest technical and professional practice, critical issues, and the current state of development in the field of structural engineering
- Mentor AIT's student for expanded engagement and delivery of AIT's research, knowledge, and expertise in structural engineering field of study
- Develop the technical collaboration between AIT Solutions and professional peer consultants.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master degree in Structural Engineering
- Minimum 10-year of experience in structural design
- Extensive experience in performance -based seismic evaluation of tall buildings (Minimum of 50 projects)
- Competency in application and understand the applicability of structural engineering software, ETABS, SAP2000, SAFE and PERFORM3D
- Ability to mentor others and accept mentoring from others in technical issues
- Capacity for lifelong learning and professional development
- Ability to produce technical reports and documents clearly to both technical and lay readers
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English affectively and be available to fulfill the technology needs of the office. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.