For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Accounting.
- Honest and reliable, good analytical skill and managerial and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent service minded.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills and experiences in ERP systems.
- Has accounting concept/background
- Initiative and have strong logical thinking
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
Scope of Work:
- Accounts Receivable, Invoicing
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager
Functions & Duties
- Perform clearance of all invoices in the Finance ERP system
- Prepare the document for refund/return money to Staff & Student.
- Prepare Journal Voucher and submit to Senior Accounting Manager for approval.
- Prepare correspondence as request such as:
- Issue receipt for some payment that still has no clearance of the invoice from Cashier
- Statement of Account, the details of outstanding balance
- Issue Invoice
- Student late course registration
- Other units as requested
- Correct invoice (adjust, edit, add...as requested)
- Cancel invoice
- Issue Invoice
- Prepare the monthly aging report
- Monthly load data from Payroll file to clear the invoice for staff and student in ERP system
- Dunning Letter Generate – Generate interest
- Reconciliation of Key General Ledger Accounts
- Clearance Form - Check outstanding balance before endorsing the form
- Clearance Center Service
- Provide information (consulting and troubleshooting service to students)
- Verify Budget and Payment Documents (Student Research Expenses)
- Other tasks as assigned by Senior Accounting Manager and Head of Finance
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter (maximum 5 pages) highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.