For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
We are looking for an outstanding program officer to be responsible for the promotion of Development and Sustainability (DS) Department using online information technology, innovative design, and layout of our department website.
Program Officer’s main responsibilities include online promotion and rebuilding our department website with inputs from faculty, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function and adding tracking codes. He/she will also be asked to other assignments as needed.
- Recruit student applications through online promotion using social media and/or major search engine marketing
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface
- Integrate data from various back-end services (mainly student registration) and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with colleagues and relevant team members.
- Help design and update brochures and other promotion activities
- Coordinate outreach activities
- Help in workshop courses of the department.
- Help in other department assignments as needed
- Experience with marketing and/or online promotion using social media and search engine platform is desirable.
- Experience in coordination of outreach activities in Thai context a plus.
- Proven working experience in web programming and design
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience with student recruitment promotion is a plus
- Fluency in Thai language a plus
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter (maximum 5 pages) highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.