For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Start Date:||1 January 2018|
Initially for 1-year (with possibility of extension based on performance)
- Liaise with admission/registry unit to ensure the student applicants.
- Respond to all inquiries; correspondence follow-up to ensure the applicant documents are complete.
- Support scholarship activities
- Facilitating/scheduling the progress and final defense both master and Ph.D. students, and maintenance of both master and doctoral student files.
- Preparation, processing, and follow-up on administrative arrangements and forms related to official travel of faculty; staff and SRE of Students.
- Provide assistance to all faculty, staff, and students related to department activities.
- Assist in facilitating the university promotional visit.
- Checking of thesis/dissertation format of the graduating students.
- Prepare annual budget and attend to department related admin work
- Provide assistance as required by the Department.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher education from Business Administration, Arts, English, Secretarial or related fields
- One to two years of work experience.
- Preferably Thai national in good command of oral and written in both English and Thai language.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done with attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and
- Computer literate and well-versed in operating MS Windows programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- ERP knowledge is an advantage.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter (maximum 5 pages) highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.