For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide necessary support to the Secretary to the President with complete administrative services.
- Assist in preparation of agendas, minutes of meetings and make arrangements for different program related meetings.
- Assist in facilitating travel arrangements, hotel reservations and logistical support for the Office of the President and staff following the requirement of AIT.
- Coordinate with other units for appointments and other related.
- Assist the Secretary to the President on financial matters, including preparing the annual budget and tracking expenditures.
- Facilitate purchase of office equipment required for the Office of the President through ERP system.
- Perform other related duties as required by the Secretary to the President.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in International Relation or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative functions.
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the institute.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.