For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position: Laboratory Supervisor (Environmental Engineering and Chemical Analyses)
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related fields such as Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Experience in supervising laboratory in an Academic or Research Institute Good knowledge and skills in laboratory operations, equipment maintenance and management.
- Experience in supervising Laboratory Technicians and students on chemical analysis
- Good command in both spoken and written English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the operating procedures consisting of quality assurance for analytical instruments.
- Supervising the research students how to use analytical instruments and how to solve the analytical problems.
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintaining the analytical instruments and managing spear parts such as GC/FID, GC/TCD, GC/ECD, GC/MS, HPLC, FPLC, IC, ICP/OES, TOC analyzer, Spectrometer, Atomic Absorption Spectrometer, Calorimeter, Turbidimeter, Conductivity, pH meter, DO meter, Microwave Digester, Microbalance and other basic analytical instruments.
- Calibrating, upgrading software and hardware for analytical instruments.
- Performing the special assignment from the Faculty and Lab Committee
- Preparing the yearly budget plan for analytical instruments and spare parts, and keeping laboratory equipment’s inventory.
- Managing for SERD pool laboratory.
- Assist the students in their chemical analysis of water, soil and biological materials.
- Giving the instrumentation training to the staffs and students under school, and trainees arranged by AIT extension.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.