For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position: Program Associate, International Forum on Education for Rural Transformation, Project sponsored by the ASEAN for ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community financed by the ASEAN-China Cooperation Fund
AIT will organize an International Forum on Education for Rural Transformation in November 2017 at AIT, which will be attended by 200 participants from ASEAN, China, Japan and Korea and many other countries. The key features of this forum are keynote speeches, panel discussion, youth forum, paper presentation in thematic areas; exhibition and field visit in Thailand.
Terms of Reference
- Work under the supervision of the Principal conference coordinator and Program Manager
- Assist and provide secretariat services to the IFERT activities
- Prepare meeting notes and documents
- Communicate with the participants of the IFERT and facilitate their travel to AIT IFERT
- Work for the logistics of the IFERT (conference venue, accommodation, exhibition, field visit)
- Maintain accounts, prepare budget, coordinate with AIT Finance
- Documentation of the abstracts, papers, keynote speeches
- Assist in preparing project and financial reports
- Maintaining and updating web page of the conference
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Principal Conference Coordinator, Program Manager and local organizing committee
- At least a Bachelor degree in social science/commerce and accounting
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in line with the TOR
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a working knowledge on financial management and budgeting
- Familiarity with AIT Administration and Management System, experience in organizing conferences and workshops, and proficiency in website maintenance are all added advantages
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
*Applicants must submit their curriculum vitae with recent photograph as well as names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees, together with an application letter expressing their qualification and motivation for the position. Save them all on a single file and upload the file.