For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position: Program Manager, International Forum on Education for Rural Transformation, Project sponsored by the ASEAN for ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community financed by the ASEAN-China Cooperation Fund
AIT will organize an International Forum on Education for Rural Transformation in November 2017 at AIT, which will be attended by 200 participants from ASEAN, China, Japan and Korea and many other countries. The key features of this forum are keynote speeches, panel discussion, youth forum, paper presentation in thematic areas; exhibition and field visit in Thailand.
Terms of Reference
- Work under the supervision of the Principal conference coordinator, coordinate with the Technical committee, and President’s office
- Assist and provide secretariat services to the local organizing committee
- Contact the Chinese institutions, professional, and government agencies and identify the potential participants of the Forum
- Overall manager of the forum (administration, finance, day-to-day functioning of the IFERT preparatory activities and implementation of the project activities
- Exploring additional funds from other Chinese agencies and institutions
- Maintaining and updating web page of the conference
- Preparing the final project document, financial statements for the donor
- Supervise the works of the Program Associate and Student Assistants
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Principal Conference Coordinator and local organizing committee
- At least a Masters degree in social science and development field
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in coordinating with various organizations, institutions as well as individuals of different backgrounds; knowledge and experience working with faculty members is preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a working knowledge on financial management and budgeting
- Familiarity with AIT Administration and Management System, experience in organizing conferences and workshops, and proficiency in website maintenance are all added advantages
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
*Applicants must submit their curriculum vitae with recent photograph as well as names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees, together with an application letter expressing their qualification and motivation for the position. Save them all on a single file and upload the file.