For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The General Support Staff role is to provide comprehensive range of support in delivering services in the daily office maintenance of AITS.
- Shall be mainly responsible in taking care of the needs of visitors by serving drinks and snacks as requested by the Executive Directore or the guests.
- Shall be responsible in maintaining the appearance of the office and maintenance of kitchen and restroom facilities.
- Shall clean the office on a daily basis, including sweeping, mopping and wiping surfaces.
- Shall maintain the bathroom facilities including sweeping, mopping and wiping surfaces.
- Shall provide employees with drinks and snacks as needed.
- Shall advise when supplies are needed and maintain storage of materials and,
- Any other related services as may deem necessary.
The qualified candidate must have a high school degree and must be a Female Thai National, undergraduate level preferred. She must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in performing assigned tasks. She must be able to work independently, communicate with Staff effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the office. She must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.