For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The General Support Staff role is to provide comprehensive range of administrative support in delivering services in the daily business operations of AITS.
Couriers and Messenger Role:
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via ems telephone, two-way radio, or in person both for office needs and personnel needs.
- Shall provide administrative services such as photocopy, assembly, binding and delivery services across AITS units.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Deliver messages and items between departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Record information of all items received,delivered and recipients' responses to messages.
- Shall provide general help as needed
IT Assistant Role:
- Shall maintain entire office network (LAN & Wireless) system.
- Shall support all users and provide technical assistance as required.
- Shall provide assistance and maintenance of all software licenses.
- Shall keep the Technical Workshop area clean and orderly at all times
The qualified candidate must have units in the undergraduate, undergraduate preferred. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in performing assigned tasks. Must be a Thai National. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate with Staff effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the office. He/She must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.