For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Administrative Staff will have the following essential qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in budget and financial experience, or Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to manage and plan own and keep track of a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate relationships with numerous partners in a timely and reliable manner
The Administrative Staff reports to the Dean of School of Environment, Resources and Development and responsible for assisting the school office and academic programs on technical and logistic support for financial budgeting, financial planning, business plan and relevant KPI’s for its implementation and for progress monitoring of the school and outreach activities, either as part of a team or individually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Compile, keep record and publish School performance including faculty outputs and performance.
2. Support Field Coordinators in maintaining/ developing academic portfolio/curriculum in close coordination with School Academic Committees/School Management Team
3. Assist in Financial Planning of the school.
- Develop Business Plan, prepare report and analyze all chief metrics
- Assist in preparing School budget and process day to day financial documents.
- Coordinate with Financial Department and perform monthly and quarterly Trend Analysis for the school and Academic Units versus Plan, Prior Year, Prior Period, Forecast and High Performance Targets
- Evaluate, monitor and interpret the Financial Performance of the school monthly, quarterly and annually and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
- Coordination of Classroom/ study room/ laboratory maintenance.
4. Support School Management team meetings/minutes
5. Perform other tasks as assigned by Dean.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.