For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the allocation of rooms to faculty, staff and students and prepares lease contract.
- Assists in the coordination and follow up student and staff accommodation outstanding payments
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly room rental/ utilities/UIA charging reports for students to Registry/scholarship for the salary and bursary deductions
- Assists in updating data in the HOMS (Housing Office Management System) program / upload file in the ERP system for students/staff
- Assists in updating online data in the waiting list for students/staff
- Assists in updating resident emails for students/staff
- Assists in processing reports of vacancy rooms to janitorial and technical maintenance service staff for deep cleaning and maintenance
- Assists in updating AIT database programs (ERP, HOMS- billing system)
- Assists in performing general administrative works
- Follows and work as per AIT policies and procedures
- Perform any other works assigned by supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in accommodation management is preferable
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP System
- Good command of English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Phone/email contacts of two referees who can speak about the relevant experience/abilities. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.