For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Assist Senior Program Officer, Program Specialist and Course Director in developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs
- Assist in developing competitive proposals and designing training curricula and training plans
- Assist in the development of training tools, modules and manuals together with other implementing partners and team members.
- Identify and liaise with resource persons
- Selecting relevant organizations to visits, study visit project sites and leading the study visits
- Schedule training activities and programs and coordinate and conduct of training programs, including management of the day-to-day activities
- Facilitate learning process and coordinate with participants regarding technical aspect of the course
- Prepare internal budget of training courses and monitor financial disbursements of training projects
- Assist in the development of case studies and training materials as necessary
- Liaise with key regional contacts to facilitate training program implementation in respective countries through various meetings and other modes of communication as necessary
- Supervise and coordinate the work of junior staff
- Prepare training program evaluation and completion reports
- Prepare final reports and summary articles regarding training courses
- Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Officer, Program Specialist and Course Director
Master’s degree in Economics, Social Science, Political Science or Development Studies, or other related fields. The applicants who studied in the field of Business Administration, Development Communication, Community Development and Environment Sciences can be also applied.
- At least three years working experience
- Experience in training, capacity development project or project coordination an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer and IT skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member with participants with diverse international background
- Responsive to culture and religious differences
- Able to frequently travel locally and regionally
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Phone/email contacts of two referees who can speak about the relevant experience/abilities. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.