For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Senior Finance Officer is in charge in monitoring the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare invoices and coordinate with project coordinators for approval
- Enter invoices into AIT ERP system and excel
- Collect all the receipt and follow up
- Prepare entertainment form and submit to President's office and follow up
- Regularly follow up with cashier about payment from clients, provide reference invoices and documents to cashier for issuance of receipts
- Prepare Payment Request forms with all supporting documents for all the payments (external consultants, students and other expense payments) and submit to AIT Finance and follow up
- RRTE preparation with all supporting documents and submit to AIT Finance and President's office and follow up
- Promissory note preparation with all supporting documents and submission to AIT Finance and follow up
- Collection of receipt for PN settlement from concerned person and form preparation for reimbursement from AIT Finance and follow up
- Petty Cash Management : Disbursement of cash on request after approval, PR preparation with all supporting documents, submission to finance and follow-up
- Keep records for all the payments
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be a Thai National
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of finance/accountancy
- Bachelors level degree in finance or accountancy
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, ERP system
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Able to take responsibility and work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under deadline pressures
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.