For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Business Development Officer shall be responsible to the Project Development Manager of the Business Development Unit of AIT Solutions, and attend to the following responsibilities:
- Develops high quality proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes and Project Proposals
- Shall assist in the preparations of MoU and MoA
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing and review.
- Maintain and update contact database weekly in MIS System.
Qualifications & Skills:
The qualified candidate must have an MBA or any graduate degree related to Project Management. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point. The Business Development Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.