For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Marketing Strategist & Partner Development Officer shall be responsible to the Project Development Manager of the Business Development Unit of AIT Solutions, and attend to the following responsibilities:
- Shall develop and implement partner relationship plans, business capture strategies, and teaming guideline for targeted partner of AIT Solutions.
- Shall be a prime driver in fostering and coordinating key partner relationships to meet objectives including (i)Increased revenue opportunities (ii) building a network of trusted partners, strategic consultants, and third party organizations, and (iii) representing Professional Services interests in partnering opportunities; perform conflict resolution as needed.
- Shall effectively communicates with and engages internal AIT teams (ex. Proposal Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager & Coordinator, Finance and Accounting, AIT staff & faculty, etc.) as necessary to collaborate on prospective client pursuits.
- Shall be responsible for performing follow-up with clients on a regular basis and scheduling regular meetings/conference calls with the clients. Must maintain regular contact with prospects via email or telephone
- Shall develop and present proposals, client presentations and perform negotiations
- Shall formulate marketing and business development strategies for long term growth and sustainability of AIT Solutions services.
- Formulate and implement country specific plans for expansion of AIT Solutions services.
- Demonstrate ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Maintain and update contact database weekly in MIS System.
- Prepare and present high quality proposals and reports
Qualifications & Skills:
The qualified candidate must have an MBA or any graduate degree related to Project Management. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner. The Marketing Strategist & Partner Development Officer Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.