For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Software Developer (Engineering and Architecture Unit)
- Develop windows based applications for engineering team for structural design and post-processing of structural analysis results
- Develop Excel macro for structural design calculations
- Develop Microsoft Word macro for reports
- Develop program to read output text files from structural analysis software
- Create excel file, enter large data, plot graphs etc
- Develop program to read data from AutoCAD files.
- Proficient at .NET, VBA, MATLAB
- Software Debugging
- Software Testing
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven working experience in web application programming
- Proven strong technical skills.
- Well motivated and team oriented with abilities to meet challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours.
- Energetic person used to taking own initiatives.
- Assertive problem diagnosis and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with team but also thrive working independently
- Can quickly learn diverse web technologies and techniques
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in multitasked environment
- Effective English communication skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.