For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
General summary: We are looking for either an Administrative Staff (either Program Officer (preferably) or Administrative Secretary).
- Responsible for the marketing/promotion, outreach, student recruitment, publication and communication for the Department.
- Responsible for the processing of student related academic/research activities; research/project management and coordination with respective PI (Principal Investigator) and Co-PI; assisting in applications and the overall admission process for the Master and Doctoral program; budgeting, and perform the day-to-day general administration of the Department.
Academic Qualification and Experiences
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field, masters preferred;
- Excellent command of English language (speaking and writing);
- Good knowledge in MS office and office facilities;
- Working experience in similar positions, especially for outreach, promotion and communication (experiences with email databases, newsletters, and web-site updating and developing a plus);
- Experience in SIS applications, ERP system, if any;
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality and interpersonal skills; ability to work with different nationalities and flexible working hours as demanded.
- Coordinate and plan marketing, promotion, student recruitment, communications, and outreach activities including fund-raising and grants solicitation for the Department.
- Independently carry out a portfolio of responsibilities under the supervision of the Head of Department
- Implement and monitor other support services in the Department.
- Management of information and general administration issues and practices.
- Presentation of reports for management, as and when required.
- Managing operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Managing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the academic program.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor
- The key responsibilities for this position are on communication, outreach, student recruitment, and promotion.
Fixed term: 2 years contract, starting date May 1, 2017 with possibility of renewal.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.