For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist workshop Technician to supervise and take care of the equipment and tools at Habitech workshop.
- To manufacture Habitech Building Technology equipment and tools as assigned by the supervisor.
- To assist the supervisor and other staffs during the trainings, seminars and workshops organized by Habitech Center.
- To assist the supervisor for on the site trainings and construction projects.
- To assist the supervisor for the building construction with Habitech Building Technology.
- To follow tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Should be able to read and write in Thai and understanding English is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with workshop works.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with all office staffs.
- Understanding of AIT administrative and financial procedures will be an asset.
- Willingness to travel internally or abroad, if necessary.
- Previous experience with Habitech building technology and Habitech equipments will be given priority.
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload letter of application including your comprehensive curriculum vitae, recent photograph; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.