For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Provide full support services to OEXR Director/OEXR officers. This includes: office management and administrative support functions such as meeting organization, reservations; office supply and equipment order; preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents in travel requests, expense claims and visa applications; manage, update internal databases; monitor changes and communicate relevant information to appropriate staff; adapt office procedures to secretariat wide tools and maintain office central filing system; assist in promotional activities and receiving visitors; other duties as required.
- To work under the member of the Office of External Relations (OEXR)
- Facilitate the applications of students for master or doctoral research data collection
- Participate in the Education Fair and other event related to promotion for AIT
- Maintain the updated lists of the ongoing Memorandum of Agreement (MoA)/Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and disseminate the hard copy of signed MoU/MoA to schools, concerned faculty, staff and office for their information.
- Directs inquiries, complies requests or attends personally on issues relating to OEXR
- Maintains a comprehensive directory for OEXR purposes
- Prepare travel documents, ensures flight bookings are in proper order and anticipates and attends urgently when postponement or cancellation arises for OEXR Director and OEXR staff (e.g. RTA, RRTE, and Visa)
- Logistical arrangements for internal and external matters (meetings, visitors, AIT Graduations, Workshops, Conference, Guests/Visitors)
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields with 2 years of work experience (Working experience is not essential, but experience in a similar field will be preferred)
- Good Command of written and spoken English
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize and plan own work to meet designated deadlines Ability to work as a team member and willingness to learn from others.
- Good computer skills; proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and database management and/or website management applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Initiative and willingness to learn new skills
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload letter of application including your comprehensive curriculum vitae, recent photograph; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.