For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- The Program Officer will primarily look after AIT partnerships in specific countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To work under the member of the Office of External Relations (OEXR)
- Prepare proposals for submission to various current and potential donors/partners for resource mobilization for AIT, including scholarships.
- Prepare Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) or Agreements (MoAs).
- Meeting arrangements as well as preparing minutes of meeting.
- Monitor and write reports on the use of funds/grants for scholarships, Local Currency Funds and activities of some sponsored projects.
- Conduct research on higher education market – education providers, education receivers, and funding sources.
- Liaise and communicate with donor organizations, UN organizations, foundations, industry and private sectors, and within AIT.
- Prepare visitor’s programs for visitors to AIT, and for AIT officials visiting partners, and take care of the visitors.
- Other relevant assignments as assigned by AIT Central Administration.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree/Master’s degree with three years of work experience, preferably in international relations
- Relevant experience, including higher education, international organizations, government and private sector.
- Professional interest in higher education, science and technology, development and international relations.
- Demonstrated research and report-writing skills.
- Understanding and interest in ASEAN and its countries.
- Familiarity with international, diplomatic, government, semi-government, and private organizations including development agencies, UN organizations, multilateral banks, foundations, and multinational companies, experience in the private sector – an advantage
- Experience in dealing with donor organizations, foundations, industry and private sectors.
- Familiarity with international, regional, diplomatic, government and non-governmental organizations including development agencies and UN organizations.
- Excellent English proficiency with demonstrated writing skills, proficiency in Thai languages an advantage.
- Ability to come up with own initiatives, and creative in solving problems.
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a multicultural environment.
- Articulate, ability to work both independently and in a team, and remain committed to the mission and principles of AIT.
- Knowledge and experience in financial management – an advantage.
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload letter of application including your comprehensive curriculum vitae, recent photograph; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.