For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Reporting to:||Vice President for Development and Secretary to the President|
|Number of staff under supervision:||1 (one)|
|Location:||Secretariat Pool, 2nd Floor of Administration Building|
Perform administrative and related services to the Vice President for Development (VPD). The VPD is the first reporting officer and secretary to the President is the second reporting officer. The incumbent will also be part of the secretariat pool in the office.
Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position:
Provide support to ensure day to functioning of the office including:
- Ensure efficient records management both paper and electronic file management;
- Manage calendar of the VPD;
- Support travel of VPD following policy and procedures of AIT;
- Support organization of meetings organized by VPD with preparation of draft agenda, minutes, follow-up meetings and booking of venues;
- Support VPD with the preparation of draft briefs and internal research.
Financial and Purchasing
- Assist the Vice President for Development and Secretary to the President on financial matters, including preparing of annual budget and tracking expenditures.
- Facilitate in Purchase Request for VPD and Office of the President through the ERP system and keep record of all approvals.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Relations, Language and Communication or other related.
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the institute.
- Excellent command of Thai and English languages.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative task.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae which shall include your application letter; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.