For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The position of Music Teacher is under the direct supervision of the Principal of AIT International School (http://www.aitis.ait.ac.th/). Music Teacher will work for the benefit of the children of AITIS. She/he develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
The Music Teacher interacts with colleagues, students, administrators, and parents in a way that demonstrates commitment to AITIS Values, Mission Statement, and Educational Principles.
AITIS working hours are from 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Teachers are not expected to take leave during the school time.
Music Teacher’s duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarizing him/herself with the AITIS Staff Handbook
- Offering students a secure and safe environment that will promote their moral, cultural, emotional, intellectual, physical and social development
- Developing schemes of work, unit and lesson plans in line with AITIS educational principles, Music curriculum objectives and scope and sequences
- Differentiating instruction to provide meaningful learning experiences to meet individual student needs
- Maintaining a stimulating and tidy learning environment where the students have easy access to materials and equipment
- Monitoring and evaluating the on-going progress and keeping up-to-date records of all his/her students
- Maintaining an on-going communication with parents, discussing with and keeping them up-to date regarding the progress their children are making
- Participating in regular staff meetings and other meetings necessary for the smooth running of the school
- Ensuring that the musical instruments in the Music room are handled and used correctly
- Looking after the maintenance of all the school Music instruments and equipment
- Contributing to the development of AITIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or in the related field of Music
- Experience in teaching music to Pre-school and Primary School children (2 years minimum)
- Ability to read notes and to play an instrument
- Fluency in English (both orally and in writing)
- Flexibility and ability to use initiative
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae which shall include your application letter; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.