For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Responsible for Soil Mechanics testing and Laboratory equipment maintenance and repairs.
Functions & Duties:
- Perform assignments of basic and advanced laboratory testing of soil mechanics
- Prepare and interpret test data and report to Laboratory Supervisor
- Assist GTE students in conducting their thesis research laboratory tests
- Perform equipment maintenance, repairs and inventory
- Provide assistance to soil sampling and field test and experiment activities
- Perform other activities assigned by laboratory coordinator
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA)
- Knowledge in operation of technical laboratory testing equipment in civil engineering or soil mechanics is a must.
- Knowledge in Thai is an advantage
- PC computer literate, particularly in MS Office software
2. Education and experiences
- High Vocational Certificate (Por Vor Sor Level)
- Experiences in laboratory testing in soil mechanics or other related engineering fields
3. Physical requirements and/or working condition (if relevant)
- Work load 40 hours per week
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Completion of assignments within allocated time
- Number of test performed per time duration
- Number of equipment maintenance conducted
5. Performance Standards
- Tested in accordance to American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM), British Standard (BS), and International Standards (ISO)
- Complies laboratory test on expected time by clients
- Ensure the accuracy of data gathered
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae which shall include your application letter; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.