For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
College Diploma or equivalent with general office experience - scheduling, telephone skills, typing, documentation skills, verbal and written communication in Thai and English, dependability, attention to detail.
Work under close supervision of Senior/Administrative Officer who assigns day-to-day activity of Dean SERD Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Administrative Officer in daily administrative functions of Dean SERD Office.
- Maintain record of out-going document and deliver items to/from Dean SERD Office with other AIT units
- Maintain booking record of SERD visiting faculty/research office and sitting rooms of doctoral students
- Maintain office supplies and report to the supervisor to ensure smoothness of operation/activity by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; delivering supplies to work stations
- Closely monitor the preventive maintenances for equipment operation under Dean SERD Office; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
- Regularly inspect the surrounding areas to Dean SERD Office and report issues, as they arise, to the supervisor for appropriate action i.e. coordinate with OFAM for Work Orders including maintenance, grounds and security
- Serve visitors by backing-up receptionist and assist to organize meetings held by Dean SERD Office
- Assist in operation of the SERD Computer Lab as & when required
- Perform other duties assigned by the Dean and delegated Supervisor
To apply, please register online by creating your own user name and password and complete the registration form. Once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae which shall include your application letter; name and adresses of three referees including e-mail adress and telephone numbers. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.