For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Reporting to: Director, ACSIG, GTE-SET
Project Name: Asian Center for Soil Improvement and Geosynthetics (ACSIG)
- Responsible for the management of the ACSIG's geosynthetics testing activities.
- Functions & Duties:
- Administer geosynthetics laboratory testing activities and personnel
- Provide assistance to GTE laboratory testing activities
- Interpret data and issue test reports and certificates for the clients on commercial testing
- Updates ACSIG website
1. Knowledge, skill and abilities
- Knowledge in operation of geosynthetics laboratory test instruments is a must
- Proficient in English both written and oral
- Knowledge in basic Thai is an advantage
- Computer literate in MS Office software, photo and web editing
2. Education and experiences
- Master's degree in Geotechnical Engineering
- Experiences in supervising Geosynthetics/Geotechnical laboratory testing
3. Physical requirements and /or working condition
- Work load 40 hours per week
- Associate with multicultural environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of clients (companies, individuals who sends geotextile samples for testing)
- Income through lab tests (laboratory fees)
- Updated ACSIG/GTE website
- On time issuance of laboratory reports and certificates to clients
- Corresponds with (local and foreign) clients with regards to geosynthetics and geotechnical testing
- Income through laboratory tests must exceed, if not suffice, the expenses of the project
- Regularly updates the website according to the precedent and upcoming activities of the project.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.