For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Reporting to: Senior Laboratory Supervisor
This position will perform the laboratory testing activities, provide supports to student research and serve commercial test for client.
Functions & Duties
- As a semi-skilled technician, performs various tasks in the laboratory.
- Perform laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data
- Witness field testing with transportation provided.
- Operate test equipment following instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies and preventive maintenance.
- Performs other relate duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Mechanics or other related field.
- Ability to conduct a test conforming to testing procedures.
- Technical skill with ability to do the repair and maintenance work on the related field is required.
- Native THAI or highly proficient in THAI
- Basic English is required for technical testing procedure review and communication.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.