For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Fish Production Unit (FPU), Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management (AARM) FoS
The Program Officer/Senior Program Officer will have opportunities of working in multi-cultural environment in addition with local staffs in the laboratories, hatcheries and farms.
|Starting Date :||January 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the Management of FPU:
- Assist in the overall day-to-day fish production operation management in coordination with Lab and Field supervisor
- Coordinate and seek guidance and advice from Faculty expert on technical issues to maintain the materials and the facilities
- Assist field staff and help them to solve problems
- Supervise / guide the staff under FPU
- Promote and market FPU related products and programs
- Liaise with other stakeholders such as private farms, feed producers, suppliers and public sector organizations
- Maintain inventory of materials in FPU
- Maintain the progress and financial status regularity and report bi-monthly
2. Assist in the implementation of laboratory sessions, research and outreach activities:
- Assist interns, students and trainees for their research and field activities
- Assist in supplying materials required for the research, projects and trainings
3. Assist in Financial Management and operational accounts related to FPU
4. Perform other tasks as assigned by Coordinator
- A master’s degree in Aquaculture or related field
- Good knowledge of finance, and skills in budgeting / accounting
- Work experience in the field of aquaculture is preferred
- Experience of procurement processes: export and import, is preferred.
- Good knowledge and skills in fish hatchery, instruments and related laboratories
- Ability and good attitude in working with others and in teams
- Creative, service- and problem-solving minded
- Good communication skills in English and Thai
- Good knowledge and skills in computer works including Microsoft Office
Salary: Competitive salary package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You have to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.