For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain projectors and sound system in Milton E Bender Jr. Auditorium as well as in all classes and meeting rooms of academic and administration buildings.
- Perform video filming of Institute's events
- Maintain audio/video archives
- Perform basic editing of audio/video collections
- Propose improvement of audio/video facilities
- Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree (preferably in the fields related to multimedia)
- Excellent technical skills in maintaining and handling multimedia equipment
- At least 3 years experience in multimedia field
- Ability to communicate in English (Minimum TOEIC Score 550 is requited) and in Thai language
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.