For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
General Job Description and Responsibilities
For the Electronics/Computer lab supervisor:
- Must be experienced in designing, implementing, and debugging basic electronic circuits
- Must be experienced in designing, implementing, and debugging microcontroller based design
- Must be experienced with Arduino or ready to learn very fast
- Must give lab sessions leading up to construction of simple line-following robots and other small projects
- Must design and deliver lab sessions
- Lab inventory management
- Maintain UG computer lab
- Help administer UG servers (Ubuntu Linux)
- Maintain software licenses etc.
- Interface to Netlink on computer, network, and Internet issues
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science or related field.
- Good knowledge in Electrical/Electronics/Computer lab equipments, maintenance and safety activities.
- Knowledge of programming languages eg. ‘C’
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers.
- Proven strong technical skills.
- Well motivated and team oriented with abilities to meet challenges associated with establishing new labs and facilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours.
- Energetic person used to taking own initiatives.
- Good command in English.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.