For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Masters’ in Business Administration or related field.
- CIA, ACCA, CPA and related professional certificates are desirable.
- Additional degree in Law will be a plus.
- Seven years of Audit Experience.
- Experience in public sector and /or educational institutional is desirable.
- A written and spoken proficiency in English (TOIEC score 790) and Thai language.
- Skills and ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommend solutions.
- Planning and organizational capability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and standard MS - office products.
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
This position will be reporting to the Audit Committee in functional matters and through Compliance Officer to the President in administrative matters. Internal Auditor shall lead the internal audit process and represent the Internal Audit Office. and Conducting internal audit work in the areas of risk management, control and governance to support continuous improvement of working systems of each audited area are in core of the job.
- Developing risk based annual internal audit plan to priorities the audit works.
- Gathering the preliminary information required to develop internal audit plans.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system.
- Performing audit fieldwork and tests; identify, analyze and document sufficient information to achieve the objective of audit.
- Making a value-added recommendation based on accurate, objective, clear, concise, constructive, complete and timely audit report.
- Following up the progress of recommended activities.
- Prepare annual report of the Internal Audit activities.
- Other relevant tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.