For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Library automation (Millennium) -- maintain, upgrade and coordinate, with Innovative if required to resolve the library system problems
- Library’s PCs, digital equipments, multi-media equipment and network – users’ services
- Maintain Library's web server
- RFID, self check, book drops and exit control gate -- coordinate with ITServ and suppliers
- Master degree in computer sciences, information science or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience in and in-depth knowledge of Solaris, Windows, networking technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, wireless) and common Internet applications (e.g. email, web, File Transfer), security system (e.g. antivirus, encryption)
- Technical skills in troubleshooting and basic repair/maintenance of network connection, PC hardware, digital and multimedia equipment
- Working experience in HTML and maintenance of web content
- Able to communicate in English: speaking, reading and writing
- Must have a minimum TOEIC score of 550
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.