For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree (preferred)
- Proven management capability
- Familiarity with AIT procedures, rules and regulations desired
- Solid knowledge in accounting
- Systematic, accurate, conscientious, and good at follow-up
- Well motivated and team-oriented with abilities to meet challenges associated with establishing a new unit
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Energetic person used to taking our initiatives
- Supportive with a problem solving attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as an administrative secretary for the School and report directly to the Dean
- Render assistance to the School's faculty, staff and students
- Perform and oversee all secretarial duties and administrative support in the School and other follow up arrangements
- Maintain classified and sensitive functional filing system
- Prepare drafts of correspondence
- Supervise monitoring of the revenues and expenditures of the School and revision of detailed budget under Fund 10
- Operate and monitor the purchasing through the ERP system
- Carry out any other assignment as deemed essential for the School by the Program Coordinators/Dean.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least three referees who can speak about relevant experience/abilities, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position (save them all in one file name and download a single file).