For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Structural Engineer of AIT Consulting (AITC) is responsible to the Deputy Director for Projects and to the Executive of AITS with the following responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible in providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his expertise.
- Shall perform seismic fragility analysis and progressive collapse analysis.
- Shall perform modeling and design of buildings using common software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, etc for performance based evaluation.
- Shall prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawings using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio and the reports of the building project.
- Shall demonstrate team leadership while managing interns who are working on the same projects and while working together with colleagues and seniors.
The qualified candidate must have a Master degree in Structural Engineering. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner. The Project Engineer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least three referees who can speak about relevant experience/abilities, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position (save them all in one file name and download a single file).