For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Dedicated to administer the academic and outreach activities, financial reporting, record keeping of finances, communications with partners, prospective students, and maintain the information flow within the FoS, institute and with outside.
Support promotion activities for student admission, respond to the enquires related to new academic programs and professional competencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and monitor new academic programs launched, activities of the unit, ensuring that it is operating smoothly, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prepare budget of outreach activities, new academic programs, and keep track of income and expenditures
- Provide standard and advanced administrative support to the Coordinator, faculty member and students
- Responsible for routing of officer documents and maintain classified and sensitive functional filling system
- Liaise and maintain positive working relationship with other units within the Institute
- Prepare travel arrangement and documents like RTA, RRTE for all faculty and staff
- Coordinate with Admissions and Registry Units for new student admissions and support of current student
- Helping and providing guidance to students to maintain all actions under AIT policies and procedures
- Assist in initiating the project requirements, assist in coordinating and organizing of special events like conferences, workshops and seminars
- Plan with coordinator the promotion activities for enhancing student intake both in academic and outreach
- Communication with prospective students partners, prospective and maintain the formation flow
- Take minutes of the meetings
- Responsible for setting reimbursement; purchasing of all office stationeries, laboratory equipment using the ERP system
- Master of Business Administration and Bachelor Degree from reputed institution,
- Computer skill including the ability to operate office related software
- Good command of English
- Familiar with basic accounting and ERP system of AIT
- Communication in Thai
- Knowledge in financial management
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the unit and its projects
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Systematic, accurate, conscientious and good at follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritize work
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You are required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).