For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Information, Quality & Document Management Officer
The Information, Quality & Document Management Officer is primarily responsible for managing AITC’s information and overall coordination of controlled documentation of the organization.
- Designing and Data Mining for reporting:
- Preparing and keeping record for different types of reports required to higher management.
- Shall assess how information will be disseminated to each section in a smooth and systematize process.
- Shall note down the user requirements from MIS and help to integrate them to provide smooth flow of information.
- Keeping Records:
- Maintain all internal records including both electronic and physical resource materials and end products such as books, reports, proposals and journals
- Ensure employee compliance with file naming system requirements and organization of files in individual computers
- Hardware related queries:
- In charge of IT Hardware acquisition and maintenance
- Shall keep record for the hardware requested/required by the employees.
- Assist IT System Administrators with network set up and user support, implements practices that allow for the systematic integration of data to facilitate efficient data queries, trend analysis, information sharing, and the storage and tracking of data changes over time.
- Website Maintenance:
- Shall be responsible for development and maintenance of AITC, ACECOMS, and HABITECT website, related event websites and electronic publications.
- Publication Support:
- Shall assist the Communication Officers in drafting publication materials
The qualified candidates must have an advanced degree in business administration or Information Management System. He or She must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in performing activities. He or She should be a good communicator and must have sharp analytical skills. The Information, Quality & Document Management Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITC in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX or CHROME for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.