For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Reporting to: Senior Laboratory Supervisor
- The Laboratory Attendant provides support to various laboratory activities, including student research works and technical tests requested by external clients.
Function and Duties:
- Performs various tasks as semi-skilled worker in the laboratory.
- Operates equipment in the laboratory and other places as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all related equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Keeps the laboratory clean at all time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Skills in welding and soldering
- Technical skills & ability to repair and maintain laboratory equipment
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).