For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all operations of the STE laboratory, maintain sufficient laboratory supplies, and ensure that the laboratory equipment is safe, operable, and properly maintained.
- Prepare the laboratory, under the guidance of STE faculty, for teaching and research activities.
- Serve, whenever necessary, as a technical advisor for student research and development activities.
- Prepare activity and budget plans for efficient laboratory management and implement the plans.
- Monitor and report laboratory staff performance.
- Train and maintain qualified laboratory staff to meet workload requirements.
- Ensure that the all laboratory services to external clients, the tests are carried out in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare laboratory test/research proposals for potential external clients.
- Prepare technical reports and technical proposals.
- Carry out other laboratory related tasks as assigned by the STE field coordinator.
- Master degree or above in civil engineering/structural engineering.
- Possess advanced knowledge of laboratory activities in the field of structural engineering and structural materials.
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Capable of reading and understanding Thai.
- Possess reasonable knowledge of laboratory facilities, test methods and equipment materials.
- Ability to perform standardized test independently.
- Ability to use computers for laboratory works.
- Reasonable personnel management skills.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).