For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Master’s degree or above in FEBT or related fields such as Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Biochemistry or Biotechnology
- Experience in supervising laboratory in an Academic or a Research Institute: good knowledge and skills in laboratory operations, maintenance and management of laboratory equipment, particularly, sophisticated equipment
- Experience in supervising Laboratory Technicians and students on chemical and biological analysis, as well as conducting Laboratory courses in FEBT
- Experience in financing and budgeting preparation
- Good command in both spoken and written English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and operate Food Engineering and Biotech Laboratory to be in well-functioning and keep it well maintained
- Assist main instructor for conducting lab course work
- Co-ordinate, supervise & support for all FEBT laboratory activities
- Arrange for field visit for FEBT students/ faculty
- Responsible for the procuring the chemicals, purchasing of Laboratory equipment and their maintenance.
- Maintain the safety in Laboratories, as well as the operating procedures, and quality assurance for analytical instruments and equipment
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintaining the analytical instruments and managing spare parts
- Preparing/training the manual on methods, techniques and laboratory safety
- Keeping the inventory of the equipment and chemicals
- Preparing the yearly budget plan for the laboratory
- Implement biosafety, chemical safety and mechanical safety and manage hazardous waste materials
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).