For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Responsible for the processing of applications and the overall admission process for the Master and Doctoral program; budgeting, and perform the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the academic program head and support the staff team and other responsibilities as assigned by academic program head.
Academic Qualifications and Experiences
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Good command of English language (speaking and writing);
- Good knowledge in MS office and office facilities;
- Experience in SIS applications, ERP system, etc.
- Working experience in similar administrative positions.
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with different nationalities and flexible working hours as demanded.
Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative Secretary:
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the academic program’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership.
- Implement and monitor support services.
- Management of information and general administration issues and practices.
- Presentation of reports for management, as and when required.
- Managing operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Managing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the academic program.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).