For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Job Duration: Six months with possible extension
Working under the supervision of Project Coordinator, the Research Assistant contributes to the operation of the project, produces reports and documentation, coordinates and disseminates information in support of the program management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/ She will provide technical support to fulfill the requirement of the project.
- Prepare, communicate, coordinate program level documents and compile outputs and ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Assist in the development of project reports with the team members.
- Coordinate all kind of logistic and administrative work including budget of the project
- Other duties assigned by the Project Coordinators
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Energy/ Environment/ Climate change studies and other related fields
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to time constraints and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with wide range of people and in a team
- Excellent writing skill with a good command in English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).