For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Structural analysis and design of multi-story buildings, industrial buildings and bridges for consultancy projects. Ensure that projects are completed within the specified timelines and confirm that the completed design falls within jurisdictional codes and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structural system development and design of new buildings and bridges, design review of existing and new buildings and act as an independent engineering and review consultant and third party checker.
- Prepare technical reports that include the outcome from consultancy projects as well as specialized technical information regarding particular problems and issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Structural Engineering
- Competitive skills in Seismic Hazard Assessment and Design of near-fault tall buildings
- Extensive experience in structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete buildings and steel structures.
- Knowledge in Finite Element Analysis, Structural Dynamics, Seismic Resistant Design of buildings
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Expertise in the use of structural analysis and design packages: ETABS, SAP2000 and SAFE
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to unique and challenging problems
- Ability to work to time constraints and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with wide range of people
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).